I’m with Stupid shirt

  The festival, which is free and open to the public, will be held on the Mall between 3rd and 7th streets, rain or shine. “The Junior League of Washington is generously contributing 450 volunteers to the 2008 National Book Festival. They will play many important roles, among them managing the lines of enthusiastic festival attendees getting their books signed by beloved authors and joining representatives from throughout the country to distribute information about each state’s reading and literacy programs in the popular Pavilion of the States. Once again, these spirited young women will be visible throughout the festival, cheerfully answering questions and providing copies of the printed program. 

Buy it here: I’m with Stupid shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Cute Store

I'm with Stupid s Ladies t-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt