My patronus is a Baby Yoda shirt

 You are also doing better than a lot of people if your primary complaint during lockdown has been one of boredom, a state of mind afforded a thorough analysis by James Danckert and John D Eastwood in Out of My Skull: The Psychology of Boredom (Harvard). According to their description, boredom is a “failure to launch”: a desire to be mentally engaged with something, allied to an inability to find something to engage with. At the same time, they agree with philosophers such as Arthur Schopenhauer that without boredom people might never be prompted to do surprising and creative things, which seems to be supported by the pleasing rise this year in people deciding to learn new arts and crafts, or to play more chess.

Buy it here: My patronus is a Baby Yoda shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Trending Shirt

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt