Mickey and Snoopy Los Angeles City of Champions 2020 NBA World Series Champions shirt

 I never got a degree because I had to drop out for my health, and if my debt was canceled I wouldn’t have to worry about my credit being in the toilet and getting my wages garnished. I’m in my last year of residency, with $420,000 in medical school loans, and have been working on the front line of the pandemic as an E.R. doctor. I’m doing a critical care fellowship after this, so basically I will be 35 before I start making a doctor’s salary and will be $500,000 in debt by that time, with no savings or assets. To me and thousands of other residents across the country, having some form of student debt relief would be incredibly meaningful. It would be a recognition of our sacrifice. A lot of residents have gotten sick working insane hours with sometimes scarce PPE and no hazard pay.

Buy it here: Mickey and Snoopy Los Angeles City of Champions 2020 NBA World Series Champions shirt
Homepage: Best Kuteshirt Shirt

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt