Pi Equals Pie coincidence I think not shirt

 Obviously, I’m very LuckyJust like seasonal flu! Quit living in fear! Wash your hands a boost your immune system! Wearing mask masks only decreases your immune system! How is Trump's immunity coming along China has successfully developed a vaccine, and the third phase of the trial will soon pass, and a large number of them will be put into production at the end of this year. Yeah, the ones he didn't fire and signed disclosures to lie for him. Besides Trump has already admitted defeat to covid. After all his complete WH staff have come down with it. That ignorant child hasn't a clue what to do but fire his scientists. God grant me the serenity to take Donald away in a hearse and burn that infected set of flapping jowls on his distorted face.

Buy it here: Pi Equals Pie coincidence I think not shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt