Kolawole Kazeem But if you weren't following all the news while it was happening at the time, then it would be easy to not have a complete picture. There are several "news" outlets that don't seem to give the facts but spin a very biased view in addition to actually trying to change the history of what happened. Pretty sad.Love that Republican Red - thanks for your support wenches. they have mismanaged their witchcraft, they forgot and rather supported Republican Hi there your post is wonderful but I don't think we are friends here on Facebook, if you don't mind please kindly add me up to your friend's list as I have tried adding you to mine but is not going through, I will be really glad if I get a reply from but then I'm very sorry to have invaded your privacy That's a win all day long Hi, how are you doing?

Buy it here: Johnny Hallyday 1943-2017 Merci pour les souvenirs signature shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Hot Store

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt