It’s just a flesh wound have at you shirt

 The death count is a sham. Ask around. They are still counting deaths that have nothing to do with covid. Tonight we get to see our illustrious leader actually have to answer questions in a rational way with no distraction. Watch the tangents he goes off on. He will be at his weakest for all to see. Yeah, and the SURVIVAL rate is 95% to 99% depending on your age bracket. I will say this though why do you idiots think that just because one has an underlying condition that covid death doesn't count? As if the person with asthma or whatever was going to die any second anyway. You misinterpret my meaning my point is this. If you have underlying conditions. WOW, you must be a libtard. LMAO & Leah & your point. We have a worldwide population of 8.3 BILLION.

Buy it here: It’s just a flesh wound have at you shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt