I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable shirt

  I tried. I'm so confusedLockdown will kill far more people than the virus ever will. In Africa alone over 50 million people have been pushed into extreme poverty and hunger, undoing decades of progress. It's the most natural thing possible! And this LOCKDOWN CRAP? What can you do to the world right now? Clock down , isolation, until people don’t have anything to eat everyone dies? You can see a lot of evidence about losing house , stress, alcohol abuse. Please, you stand on your feet? Our country returned to normal months ago. We are now covid free, thanks to our lockdown's. No issues with sourcing food here. Humans have slowly killed our planet, if a few humans die, call it what you will, it's deserved. Imagine if we tried to address polio this way? This would be worse. Polio only gave permanent damage to 1% of people who got it, much lower than COVID.

Buy it here: I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Best Shirt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt