I just want to watch musicals and ignore all my adult problems shirt

 Is that a good or bad witch? And number three let's call it what it is, a plot from the left to make Trump look bad, as usual. one day you will have to come out from under that rock he HAS denounced them! He did denounce them, when asked if he would denounce them he said, “sure, I’ll denounce them, if you want me to denounce them then that is what I’ll do”. Just like when you tell your child not to eat the chocolate cake and they promise not to, and you come back later to a child with chocolate all around their mouth he denounced the so “STRONGLY” Trumpism rule deflect from the attempted violent kidnap and murder of governor by making a false equivalency with BLM or ANTIFA. He did 20 times plus. The media is lying. But look at all the good he has done for our country. Oh, do you think Antifa is an idea like Biden? He would not denounce their activity to stop watching CNN. He’s denounced them about 115 times now.

Buy it here:  I just want to watch musicals and ignore all my adult problems shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt King Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt