Godzilla Jet Jaguar 1973 icons of Toho shirt

 "Buy her for what she's worth and sell her for what she thinks she's worth" She's a sh!t stirring princess! Governor Whitmer, did your husband ever get to launch his boat without you knowing? I was really rooting for at least one Michigander to be able to escape lockdown! She’s wearing the face of a truly corrupt dictator Well that makes no sense. We should be focusing on the problems and she is one of them did she ever says thanks. Does she want the president in a lab working with scientists on the vaccine? I’m worried about the thought process of some leaders we are paying to be in charge. She said the truth! Trump is the worst person who has ever held this office and I hope he's history after January 2021. Has she looked in the mirror?

Buy it here: Godzilla Jet Jaguar 1973 icons of Toho shirt
HomePage: Cool Kuteshirt Shirt

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt