Snoopy and Woodstock come home shirt

 My comment was that there are lots out there for them to acquire inventory. I still love their idea. Maybe this will encourage more writers and get a better market. Hello to you. Can we chat? it really is a form of entertainment. And then it makes me sad that it is 2020 and so many ignorant people still exist. your comment gives the impression that you think this wonderful couple wrote the books they are selling, they didn’t. It’s still a good thing they are doing I know right?!! Everything's been whitewashed for far too long! Even images of Jesus are whitewashed! I think it's awesome they're doing this! I think you misunderstood my comment. I support the pop-up shop and think their efforts are amazing. I was commenting on the people that are triggered. That is what is sad. Wtf is your problem? These children and families deserve a bookstore they can visit and find books that support them. 



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt