My password is the last 8 digits of Pi vintage shirt

  Jeff Litman That's funny because there actually was a very thorough plan the question is, why didn't Trump use the Pandemic Playbook. Read it. You'll see there's no excuse for the US being 11th in the world for mortality rates. Found this little gem in his plan. He helped lead the Obama-Biden Administration’s effective response to the 2009 H1N1 pandemic I guess you never heard of N1H1. Sleepy should have had a plan for that but didn’t many died. Even after that he still didn’t have a plan. He’s NOT capable of being anywhere near the White House even White Castle wouldn’t hire him in his condition, I’m serious. you're serious? So you want to know his plan for a different virus from a number of years ago because you think it would be the same for this virus? Your boy has been playing president for the last 3 years, this is on him. 


Buy it here: My password is the last 8 digits of Pi vintage shirt

HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirts Hot Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt