Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger damn shirt

 I will amend it though the Nice way to out the racists now we know it was never about the flag, I'm assuming you're referring to the racist NFL players who only whine over black criminals being killed. The Chiefs fans booed. The players didn’t kneel they stood in unity. This is about protecting and promoting racism for people. People don’t care about the flag being disrespected or the military. They just want racism to remain. Sean Michael if it’s “freedom of speech “ why are you whining like a little baby about my opinion? Stop contradicting yourself it’s embarrassing. I have a right to boo if I choose and you have a right to not like it, it’s the same equal rights they say they don’t have but if I don’t support the BLM movement I’m wrong or racist? I don't think the fans were booing unity. They were showing their disapproval of the NFL bringing politics on the field.


Buy it here: Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger damn shirt

HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt