Gaius Julius Caesar world tour SPQR shirt

 After their salty tears dry, they'll be watching. It's in football. They booed equality? Wtf KC? The guy you like thinks your home state is Kansas and you have the temerity to boo unity? Really. Dallas sucks but so do the chefs. One of my new most hated teams. This is the first opening night in 20 years I haven't watched and this crap is why. I have NO interest in watching a bunch of overpaid idiots makes a mockery out of this country. Shut up and play ball!must from the whites, not all of them. tell me if I am wrong, I am from South Africa. It’s gonna be hilarious if ratings and attendance still Kees dropping. I know so many people that stopped watching the NFL after the spoiled Kaepernick took a knee. How come kap never took a knee wheN he was starting QB? America doesn't wanna hear about that black just like in 1619. as long as blacks being victimized, brutalized & killed just shut up and take it to take whatever is dished out to them it’s okay. 


Buy it here: Gaius Julius Caesar world tour SPQR shirt

HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Top Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt