April Girls the one where they were quarantined 2020 shirt

  (just like slave master did, which shows you know nothing) No, you are the ones who still do not understand African Americans, and just expect us to accept whatever you want to throw at us. And yes there has been a major increase in white supremacists activities. African Americans see it, you just do not want to. BLM thinks it’s ok to loot burn riot and intimidate. You have no idea who I am or what I’m about. You assume I am a supporter of Trump. That’s your problem. Or one of them. I just stated that BLM started when Obama was president. But everyone now wants to blame it on Trump. What did Obama do? Did he classify the KKK as a terrorist like Trump did? No. Again, you don't know me. I understand America. Maybe you should try stop making it sound you voted for him and you gave him a chance. He finally does something and you claim he's trying to win you. He won without your votes in 2016.

Buy it here: April Girls the one where they were quarantined 2020 shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Shirt

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt