33 years of Trace Adkins 1987 2020 signature thank you for the memories shirt

  Who in their right mind would take a vaccine pushed by the WH! I blame the Republican party they are the ones who have allowed everything that is happening happens and they have made Trump just about untouchable. And as long as he's in office the more power they are giving him. I will not take any vaccine that isn’t approved by the FDA. Screw you trump for even suggesting that Americans do that. The FDA is there to protect us. If he is so sure its safe, trump first followed by all of his family and then every Republican in Congress, then every Trump supporter at his rallies. Then, I STILL won't get it! Can't help but wonder if he's got a personal financial stake in this like he did when he was pushing hydroclororiuin. If this is any indication that the highest office in the land shouldn’t be played with, I don’t know what to tell you.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt