The Solos Family Portrait shirt

Hope so. That's great! Having people who are out on bail speaking for the president. They fit right in with his "crowd." I keep asking people what they like about trump and all I get is crickets. WTF Kinda like they Dems have spoken at all these riots huh. I heard on the news not long ago that charges were dropped for that couple. Owen Blankenship, The report just came out on Thursday from the Senate judiciary committee. Maybe you should look it up. It's disgusting and go crawl back under your rock. The republicans found this out. Now leave me alone. Boom The republicans said Russia interfered, did you read the report? I did Brad Aronhalt don't forget the alt-right being bussed in. I don't support rioting or violence by any means. I'm opposed to the current state of Portland. Fyi charges about the couple, really? What about the Bannon and Russia confirmation? You guys are sick. don’t know what that has to do with this conversation.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt