Nirvana I’m so ugly but that’s okay cause so are you signatures shirt

Election fraud, unfounded impeachment, Horrible treatment of two Supreme Court Nominees (by Harris no less), Misandry, Racism, Riots, Looting, Arson, Rape, and Murder. Americans have had to arm themselves against BLM and LGBTQ ANTIFA mobs to protect themselves in their own homes. Democrats have become Israel’s Palestinians. I completely despise trump so we are on the same page! I love that you used fail Repub logic. Warms my heart. We agree trump is an idiot but you are only smart enough to post memes and you can't spell? Poor things better get back to work. Pelosi doesn't give 2 shits about you. Just be thankful President Trump took charge and did their job for them or you wouldn't be getting anything at all. They did the minimal. remember all the millionaires and billionaires who had access to the stimulus loans now they're hoping herd immunity kicks in good luck on getting another stimulus.

Buy it here: Nirvana I’m so ugly but that’s okay cause so are you signatures shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Top Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt