Black Girl Style Akatsuki Naruto shirt

Both sides are trash but Democrats are bias w double standards and hypocrisy. Never blue, no matter who! Could someone share the link to CNN’s fact check of the DNC? I’ve been looking and asking for days. LMAO! A less than 2-minute video where the guy starts out saying there weren’t a lot of facts to check! They only put this up to look like they were being fair. just like trump, excuses and lies are what your entire party is all about. First false claim of bias, they reported Democrats Fact Check the same day just not real-time. The Republicans Convention had more fact checks (lies) on its first night than the entire 4 days of the Democratic Convention. We were on pins and needles waiting for CNN’s “fact-checkers!” NO ONE EVER I listen to the candidates and make up my own mind. I don’t need some network to tell me what to think about anyone.

Buy it here: Black Girl Style Akatsuki Naruto shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt