I love it when people think they’re going to punish me by not talking to me shirt

Well, tell MoscowMitch to pass the HEROS ACT that's decaying in his legislative graveyard. It provides millions of dollars for schools to be made SAFE for our children to worry about what version of history and Social studies these kids are learning in the public school system! When they're in school, you're constantly whining about them being indoctrinated with liberal values. Now you're screaming that they need to be in school. Which is it? You and the Prez has one of the biggest bully pulpits on the Planet, get busy using it, lean on it like you have a set! Barron should be the test case, send him back, publicize it, photograph it that'll make parents more comfortable to send their own kids back. My kids are going to a summer program next week. They are excited and happy to get learning again. I am confident in the school and my kid's handwashing/distancing ability Agree. The schools need to fully open.

Buy it here: I love it when people think they’re going to punish me by not talking to me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Cool Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt