All I need today is a little bit of Steelers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

 News, YES IT DOES work that way. When you own businesses, it’s the OWNERS obligation to pay those people. If the business can’t afford it, then it shuts down. By the way, please post how much you send him, cause I’m NOY alright with the hard-earned money that I PAY taxes on, paying to cover his failures and golfing. Gee, how convenient that Trump has his pal, DeSantis as Gov so his laid-off employees will have hell collecting unemployment, or not at all since Trump uses many undocumented workers anyway. He's such a POS and us Floridians hate DeSantis too. you have just restored my faith in Florida. Jose Javier DeSatan is nothing more than IQ45's little handmaiden and NO Florida does NOT like him either somehow Trump has to pay into unemployment and has nothing to do with it as undocumented do you mean illegals.

Buy it here: All I need today is a little bit of Steelers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
HomePage: Kuteshirt 2020 Top Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt