You smell like drama and a headache please get away from me shirt

 That's what's wrong with celebrities and musicians. Just because someone doesn’t have the same political views you have, doesn’t mean they don’t deserve your respect. Part of being a mature person is, showing respect to those that don’t have your same views. They tryna be relevant Keep trying to stay relevant dudes since Netflix won’t make you a movie maybe lifetime willWhat’s really sad about this is that people actually care about this stupid news. People are dying in the world but heck let’s talk about some has-beens t-shirts. Yup, that works. Yes, Guns N’ Roses is always where I want to get all of my political advice Vanessa Johnson Do we think creepy or disgusting with your SPAM/BOT self? Let us all know since you keep appearing everywhere and everyone is on to you!

Buy it here: You smell like drama and a headache please get away from me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Hot Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt