My 29th birthday the one where I was quarantined 2020 shirt

The quality of the air has never been clearer or cleaner now under my administration than any past administration in the history of the world.  DONALD J TRUMP that’s about right! Haha, he will say that for sure! That's nothing. We can also see the top of the Statue Of Liberty all the way from Africa. Who's asking? Africa is a Continent, I could be from one of the 54 countries in it. I went register to vote the other day and the guy told me they stay busy with people changing their party from Democrat to Republican. Thank y'all so much for your efforts. Lying will get y'all nowhere! We the people see right through y'all. I glanced at the headline and thought it said: “People in Indiana can see the Himalayas”. That got my attention.

Buy it here: My 29th birthday the one where I was quarantined 2020 shirt
HomePage: Kuteshirt Trending 2020

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt