Mr Furrypants Catnip made me do it shirt

  You are the only conservative prime minister I have ever supported. I work for the NHS and juggled my work commitments, COVID restrictions and family commitments for the last 2 years. This has meant in some circumstances I have not been able to be with some friends and family before they have died and I have not seen other family members for over 2 years due to rules, health reasons and geography. Having a party is really shittimg over all the sacrifices myself and my colleagues have made to keep our friends, family, patients and colleagues have made. You and fellow cabinet members have sickened me with your flippancy.

Buy it here: Mr Furrypants Catnip made me do it shirt
Mr Furrypants Catnip made me do it s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt