Kansas City Chiefs my ideal weight is Travis Kelce on top of me shirt

 What if we nourished our oceans more and replaced two servings of beef/pork with salmon and sardines? What if we banned these high heat, so-called vegetables oils with olive oil and coconut oil? I think greenhouse gasses would go down even more and we would all be living longer with less stress on our medical system. What produces most methane? Energy production - fuel gas power, agriculture - which includes cow farts and rice paddies, then waste management. Which with all the extra single use packaging you vegans like to wrap your veggies in - will rise regardless of lesser cow farts that may happen when you dig up grazing to turn into horticulture. 

Buy it here: Kansas City Chiefs my ideal weight is Travis Kelce on top of me shirt
Kansas City Chiefs my ideal weight is Travis Kelce on top of me s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt