From Ashes to New Blackout photo shirt

 On the other hand, IT degrees pay well and sometimes you don’t even need one. My friends son, has secured an IT job after achieving good A levels and within 2 years he’s reached £35k salary. which is why at sixty five I'm quite happy with my minimum wage cleaning job . My daughter is always telling me to get a better job . My answer is always why ? She trained two years to do a job that she gets twenty pence more for an hour . I go in do my job , take the money each week , no responsibility no hassles .

Buy it here: From Ashes to New Blackout photo shirt
From Ashes to New Blackout photo s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt