My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

 The damage to my lungs caused by smoking! I was so angry when i found out, as I wasn't even a heavy smoker. I also suffer from Asthma, Sleep Apnea and COPD. Not forgetting, heart failure, diabetes and arthritis. Happy days. I stopped last February having been diagnosed with throat and tongue cancer for me it was easy stop or die. I've had chemotherapy and radiotherapy it seems to have got rid of the cancer. All this time my wife daughter and step daughter still carried on smoking. Please people stop. I think the more people give up the better.. I quit smoking but now vape..

Buy it here: My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt
My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt