Bohemian Rhapsody Freddie Mercury shirt

 I can't believe how selfish some people are on this thread. Just think about others and wear headphones, earplugs, what have you. Lock your pets up for the one or two nights a year, we hear them barking every day of the year.... There's no need to kill other people's joy because something affects the minority. Manage your own problems, everyone shouldn't have to bend to you. Alicia Thomas pets might be alive, but they are man made. A bulldog for example suffers all its life because of the way it got bred. 

Buy it here: Bohemian Rhapsody Freddie Mercury shirt
Bohemian Rhapsody Freddie Mercury s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

You think I care about who doesn’t like me hell my own family doesn’t like me shirt

Never underestimate an old man with a Hockey Stick Vintage shirt

Born to drive tractors forced to go school shirt