On Sunday we watch Football with Daddy shirt

 I will report it to that company! But sadly these con artists are getting cleverer by the day! It's the elderly who often prey victim to these scammers that I feel for the most, especially when most have a very small pension to live on! Everyone is so virtuous but someone very close to me, a bright articulate young person, was recently scammed out of every penny in their bank account plus their overdraft, so yes, most people can spot a scam, but scammers are very clever and it’s surprising how easy it is to be caught. In this instance their person was called by their bank on the save number in their contacts so trusted, said they’d noticed unusual activity on account and required them to change password using card reader, within seconds the account plus overdraft was emptied into one account and then into another.

Buy it here: On Sunday we watch Football with Daddy shirt
On Sunday we watch Football with Daddy s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt