My favorite Disney Villain is my Wife shirt

 Plenty of space to queue at check out. We're not sharing toilets, or drinking alcohol, which always reduces inhibitions. And we're in the store for a short time only. Once home, hands washed and shopping wiped down. Even back in your car you can hand sanitised. The problem is the idea of perceived freedom when it comes to festivals and consumers, honestly the only way a festival this year could be possibly go ahead is to double security and make sure shared areas such as toilets are cleaned after every use aswell as set up some sort of covid patrol, you will also have the problem of shared foot space and queues to contend with, aswell expecting drunk people drug users etc to obey the rules of covid, it is simply not feasible until covid is completely under control or gone.

Buy it here: My favorite Disney Villain is my Wife shirt
My favorite Disney Villain is my Wife s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt