Karl Marx I told you I was right about capitalism shirt

  It took forever to think and I started to have doubts so ignored it completely. Horrible that you have to be so aware nowadays of cons trying to get to your money. I have had 3 texts in the last week one that went to suspected spam that said I needed to pay to have a parcel delivered the next was a reminder and the last one said my parcel would be sent back if I didn't pay, as I had seen a warning on here from the post office about a scammer wanting us to pay for a parcel U just thought we'll send it back I don't care and left it. Yeah got one on my house phone saying they were from amazon and were taking money from my account press one to speak to us i just put the phone down i have never done any online shopping as can not do it so i know it was a scam now i have stopped it from ringing as some of the call came at half past 8 in the morning i just wont do anything concerning the internet. 

Buy it here: Karl Marx I told you I was right about capitalism shirt
Karl Marx I told you I was right about capitalism s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt