If you can’t handle the truth I have thicker skin in my basement shirt

 The conservatorship was put in place when Britney had a manic episode and became the victim of people who wanted to take advantage of her and take her money. Her bipolar disorder is also the reason the courts decided it would be best for her to be the secondary parent. Her mental health is also the reason why she hasn't performed in years. For many years, Britney chose to do nothing to remove her father as conservator. There have also been years where she was unmedicated. The narrative that her father is somehow her captor and a money grabber is rubbish. Britney needs supports, help, and protection from the detrimental effects of her illness. Most of the time a person with bipolar can function without a conervatorship!! So many people have bipolar without needing a conservatorship lol.

Buy it here: If you can’t handle the truth I have thicker skin in my basement shirt
Jason Voorhees he sees you when you're sleeping he knows when you're awake Christmas s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt