Make me want a Hot Dog real bad shirt

  Therefore he set out to raise £1,000 for NHS related charities. There are many such charities. Not the actual NHS. We all know what happened next. He wanted to "do his bit", just as he did during WW2. Your post actually belittles what he achieved. The total raised, almost 39 million pounds, is not actually the point. What he did, and his reason for doing it is the point. The money is a sensational bonus. I just knew, when I saw this article, that someboby would take a negative attitude. Because it’s fact that it not just government but all before it as well. It’s the fact that there are managers for managers because of society’s need to hold the organisation responsible when things don’t go the way they wanted. It’s the facts that more money is spent treating those that act in a way to create their own ill health. 

Buy it here: Make me want a Hot Dog real bad shirt
Make me want a Hot Dog real bad s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt