John Carpenter The Thing Horror Halloween shirt

 Tom Thompson the money is borrowed. The UK is billions I debt . And you want them to borrow more and have us tax payers pay even more to get everybody a pay rise when ATM they can manage on what they've got.. now for people who are starving that's a different matter. And for furlough the same it has to be borrowed but not for pay rises. Don't get me wrong once it's back up and running and no money needs to be borrowed I'm all for the NHS and anyone who needs a pay rise to get one. Blimey, you're all me, me, and what about me. What happened to we all in this together? A few vaccines show up, and it's like everyone wants it now. The majority of the country will be vaccinated, over 20% have already had a vaccine. Each person getting a vaccine reduces the risk for themselves and everyone they come in to contact with. 

Buy it here: John Carpenter The Thing Horror Halloween shirt
John Carpenter The Thing Horror Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt