Jason Voorhees I don’t always CH CH CH but when I do I ah ah ah Halloween shirt

  Also, I strongly doubt that “a lot” of care home staff are vax refusers as (1) it is widely accepted that the NHS and care homes have very strong legal cases for a mandatory requirement that their staff vaccinate (unless allergy/other conditions hold), and (2) such staff who don’t vaccinate know they will have a very high risk of catching the virus while at work. I guess your first part of the comment has some value but understand the volunteers are checked regularly part of a scheme!! But your second half of the comment is called discrimination!! You can not sack someone or make them go on furlough because they refuse the vaccine which noone is allowed to do!! Any vaccine is not mandatory its optional! Your ignorant conviction is shocking. A vaccine should always be a choice.

Buy it here: Jason Voorhees I don’t always CH CH CH but when I do I ah ah ah Halloween shirt
Jason Voorhees I don't always CH CH CH but when I do I ah ah ah Halloween s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt