Hootin and Hollerin on the outside I’m Hootin’ on the inside I’m Hollerin’ shirt

  Leave it to the scientists who have spent their whole lives working for our health benefits, instead of spreading fear and false information to the uninformed. Michelle Brown all over vaccines dont make you sign a disclaimer to say that if anything goes wrong you can't hold the government and the manufacturer responsible!! the government has a vaccine compensation fund for when vaccines go wrong so why is the covid vaccine not being covered by it? Yes,because the 1.4 billion dollars the couple made for selling their cancer "vaccine" should make billions more by having it tested on children who created the COVID vaccine. But no ,no...hand your children over to be guinea pigs for those who make billions. Kath Annie Battisson No, they didn’t actually. Thalidomide was never tested on pregnant women and was not designed to be used for morning sickness. It was used off-label without testing. 

Buy it here: Hootin and Hollerin on the outside I’m Hootin’ on the inside I’m Hollerin’ shirt
Hootin and Hollerin on the outside I'm Hootin' on the inside I'm Hollerin' s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt