Nurse saving lives educating the ignorant and being nice to the Idiots shirt

 I can def see why people are anxious about having it. Angharad Lewis but all vaccines were experimental at some stage. People still had them to allow them to become mainstream. I wasnt anxious to get one. But I was offered one and am so grateful. I know people that are months away from being offered one in high risk jobs and would love one. It just baffles me that people are putting themselves and others at risk when they have a solution offered to them. N Paul Mabobo I disagree. With half the population vaccinated I think Israel is in a great position to start lifting restrictions- especially for those that have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine. That’s the whole point of vaccines- to save lives snd then reopen the global economy. Christopher Palazola Yes they were on it from day one with treatments, healthy blood bank donations and vaccines ! I for sure would follow that. The most people pro rata with Covid.

Buy it here: Nurse saving lives educating the ignorant and being nice to the Idiots shirt
Nurse saving lives educating the ignorant and being nice to the Idiots s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt