Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Yankees signatures shirt

 The only time I’ve felt scared is at the thought of having the vaccine, I don’t trust it, mainly because I don’t trust the majority of the information we’ve been fed over the last year. It says everything to me that my fear of the vaccine is greater than my fear of covid. Simone Callan If you have the Vaccine it means that if you get Covid you won’t die from it you’ll just get mild symptoms and that’s all, So you’ll be a lot safer with it than without it, The Anti Vaxers and anti maskers will either have to hope they don’t get it and possibly die while everyone tells them “we told you so”. Simone Callan they are not only putting themselves at risk but the society and the healthcare workers. As the vaccine’s purpose is to decrease the severity of the symptoms, therefore reducing the chance that you end up in the ICU,

Buy it here:  Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Yankees signatures shirt
Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Yankees signatures s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt