Selena Slayer logo shirt

  I really believe that to be amore inclusive society, schools should add an introduction to BSL to their curriculum. My father had a stroke in 2019, sadly he passed away in hospital. There were no interpreters nor did any staff know any basic BSL. I had to make a complaint to PALS of which then an interpreter came available for one hour a day. Things need to change for the deaf community.  This is the sad reality of the lack of BSL interpreters in our country. The thread of replys only goes to show there is still a serious lack of understanding that surrounds Deaf people and their language. BSL is not just simply a mode to convey the English language using hand signals. BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE is a recognised language in its own right. Just like French, German, Spanish and the numerous other languages in this world. 

Buy it here: Selena Slayer logo shirt
Selena Slayer logo s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt