Meowica Americat 4th Of July US Flag Cat shirt

 I started on a Tuesday. I walked in, holding the teacher’s hand, feeling very small and scared. Eleven 4-and-5 year-olds stood in a line, and they, in chorus, signed: ‘Hello, Paul. Nice to meet you’. The previous afternoon, my future teaching assistant had taught all the children that phrase, plus their name. Each child then (with varying degrees of success) signed their name. It snowballed after that, and the whole class began to sign (it was SSE rather than BSL), with noticeable improvements in reading and writing over other classes in the school. As the teaching assistant was key to that, I’m guessing it was never repeated due to cost. Even 50+ years later, if I bump into one of those eleven classmates, they shift straight back into signing (again, with varying degrees of success!  Paul Selvey I agree with what you say there. Which is why I added that its not just about learning the language. 

Buy it here: Meowica Americat 4th Of July US Flag Cat shirt
Meowica Americat 4th Of July US Flag Cat s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt