I’m a big sexy purple Lady Dragon I’m married to a Donkey shirt

 the statistics for deaths and injuries speak for themselves and those behind these so called smart lanes have the blood on their hands and the blame solely with them. Whoever thought of the Smart Motorway wasn't very smart. Pretty obvious how dangerous it would be. Can you imagine breaking down with your children in the car. I would be petrified. If you breakdown and are on the hard shoulder they tell you to get out of the car as its dangerous. The money that has been spent is ridiculous. I just don't understand it An X on a gantry to a live lane is no substitute to the hard shoulder that stretched the length of the motor. How many push the 800 mtrs 700 mtrs 600 mtrs so on and so forth to get ahead of the queue because their day is WAY more important than everyone else, at least you have the cones for the workmen. That 100 mtrs at 70, 80 mph will be a more serious impact in seconds without the cones.

Buy it here: I’m a big sexy purple Lady Dragon I’m married to a Donkey shirt
I'm a big sexy purple Lady Dragon I'm married to a Donkey s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt