You’re Killin me Smalls Baseball shirt

 The more I see the current Russian military the more I think they would be fairly simple to de-weaponise if the west actually wanted to take the task on. I'm glad we are now looking at supplying anti ship missiles. Surely taking out Russian satellites should be next up on the task sheet. Richard Bailey Supplying anti tank missiles was the most the west could do without risking world war 3, this why there wasn't a no fly zone as this would have caused direct conflict between Russia and NATO. Much as people would like to have helped more burning the rest of the world would not have helped Ukraine. America drops bombs indiscriminately at civilian population. Here we've seen Ukrainians grandmothers challenging and cursing the Russian military without harm to them. And we call her a hero forgetting that grandmothers in Iraq never had the chance to be called heroines. 

Buy it here: You’re Killin me Smalls Baseball shirt
You're Killin me Smalls Baseball s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt