Yes I really do need all these Fishing Rods shirt

  Dogs are for when children are older and can actually play with them, not for toddlers. Especially not these kind of breeds, why not get a small one? This is beyond me. I'm really scared of dogs and every time I hear another person has been attacked or killed by one, I know I am safer trusting my instincts. Such a horrific and tragic thing for the family to go through, I hope they get all the support they need. At what stage do people realise never ever leave a baby/toddler/child alone with a dog, any dog regardless of breed, length of time you've had it etc. At the end of the day however much you love & trust your dog at the end of the day it is an animal with an animals instincts. Complete irresponsible parents leaving a dog they've has for a week around a baby. That poor child. It doesn't matter what breed the dog is, 1 week is definitely not enough time for the dog to settle or to let around a young child! If you acquire a dog, irrespective of it’s age, you need to know the dog’s history. Rescues check out a dog’s behaviour.

Buy it here: Yes I really do need all these Fishing Rods shirt

Yes I really do need all these Fishing Rods s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt