I stand with Ukraine hand shirt

  The leader of Russia is a dictator and if you are in the military and you don't fight when orderes think what happens to this man or woman's family. I am not for the war either I hate the very idea of Russia invading the Ukraine it makes me anxious for many reasons but I am not going to sit here and blame their soldiers I'm going to blame the leaders because they are who we should be blaming. The problem is that Russian media gives disinformation for Russian people and most truly believe that it is a peace keeping operation in Ukraine. Russian soldiers are convinced that they are fighting for security in Ukraine and that they defend Ukrainians. Bryan Ssonko Russia have taken step to partially restrict Facebook today, stating it is violating human rights for people to access Kremlin backed media. 

Buy it here: I stand with Ukraine hand shirt
I stand with Ukraine hand s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt