I’ve already been through hell so give it your best shot not only will I survive I will win shirt

 It makes me sad that people are so unwilling to do the basics to contain the virus when people like you are unable to go out. There’s soooo many variants, almost all of them are not listed as ‘variants of concern’ except delta. And that’s all over the UK already anyway. A new variant is less than 1% differnt to previous variants, so in theory you should be able to fight it with almost the same effectiveness, through your immune system or a vaccine, and a booster should not be ‘needed’ unless you are particularly vulnerable and need ‘active antibodies’ in u at all times to be able to fight it, not just recognise it through the T memory cells an then fight faster etc. The Tories are the new variant. Done NOTHING in 11 years except take, take, take. This government is the worst government ever! Boris is not fit to sweep the road outside number 10, As for Prati the useless tub of lard! 

Buy it here: I’ve already been through hell so give it your best shot not only will I survive I will win shirt
I've already been through hell so give it your best shot not only will I survive I will win s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt