I’m on the Naughty List and I regret nothing Christmas shirt

 They cancelled my swap to cheaper energy supplier. Wish I'd never gone with them! Jane Hughes I'm about that in debt, after trying to resolve my issues. £130 a month WITHOUT the heating on! And apparently wasn't an estimate. I've refused to pay them now. If you are a bulb customer don't expect your new company to sort everything out quickly. 3 months since my supplier went bust and no idea what I am expected to pay. No sign of money owed from my previous supplier. Maureen Rahman same with me since Avro went bust and I was moved to Octopus, haven't got a clue what's happened to the £250 credit I'd built up, Octopus keep saying they are awaiting for info from the administrators of Avro. Maureen Rahman yep I'm still paying a Direct Debit to Green Energy, have heard nothing from Shell Energy since they emailed me in September saying my account would be set up soon! 

Buy it here: I’m on the Naughty List and I regret nothing Christmas shirt

I'm on the Naughty List and I regret nothing Christmas s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt