The Spice must flow shirt

  I don't have kids, which makes me love being at home without distractions nor social pressure to look good, be friendly, participate in activities that I really don't want to. Geoffrey Lages the pandemic has forced an opportunity that many companies wanted to trial ie majority of days working from home. In many cases the concern over drop in productivity has not materialised and therefore many organisations can’t justify mandating returning to the collective office. Geoffrey Lages In a life before covid many organisations didn't realise how well they could work online until they were forced to. I'm single and working from home is great for me. I can get more done in less time with half the annoyance at home. What? Do you have your own office? Geoffrey Lages The article tells you exactly what kind of (yes including single) people would be attracted to this: introverts. Since you "can't see" the attraction, congrats you're an extrovert.

Buy it here: The Spice must flow shirt

The Spice must flow s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt