Geronimo turn on your weapons the government will take care of you shirt

  Just to add some balance, My boss (a man) and wider employer couldn't have been more supportive and compassionate when I had both my miscarriages, and went on to be equally supportive in my 3rd successful pregnancy 25 years ago. It was a devastating time and I'm so grateful for that support. I'm a teacher, my wife and I had a still born 21 weeks...10 days after I had phonecall from the Headteacher, passing condolences, also saying I needed to think about returning to work as the 10 days authorised leave had finished. I got signed off by the doctor, upon my return it was awful, unnecessary pressure when I wanted to go on courses for CPD I got told "I've had too much time" utter disgrace to Education. I’m very lucky to have amazing parents who paid topped up my wage last year after an early loss. I took a week off as I was devastated. 

Buy it here: Geronimo turn on your weapons the government will take care of you shirt
Geronimo turn on your weapons the government will take care of you s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt