Grateful Dead If I knew the way I would take you home shirt

 The deadline for entries for the 2004-2005 competition is Dec. 4, 2004. To enter "Letters About Literature," young readers must write a personal letter to an author, explaining how his or her work changed their view of the world or of themselves. Readers can select authors from any genre: fiction or nonfiction, contemporary or historical. "Letters About Literature" has three competition levels: Level I for children in grades 4 through 6, Level II for grades 7 and 8 and Level III for grades 9 through 12. More than 100 judges across the country will select the state winners at each competition level. Affiliated state centers for the book in 41 states and the District of Columbia participate by selecting judges, hosting state awards ceremonies or bith. State winners advance to the national competition and receive cash prizes plus a $50 gift card from Target Stores.

Buy it here: Grateful Dead If I knew the way I would take you home shirt
Grateful Dead If I knew the way I would take you home s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt