My only regret is that I didn’t tell enough people to fuck off shirt

 “I found it fascinating that NLS has continually adapted the use of advanced technologies to ensure that blind and physically handicapped people have the same access to reading materials as their sighted counterparts. “I wanted to share the NLS technological evolution from records to cassettes to flash memory and to provide some information about the people who helped improve the quality of life for so many.” “NLS is honored to have its work recognized by this national organization of publications experts,” NLS Director Kurt Cylke said. The APEX Awards, a 22-year program, are given by Communications Concepts, Inc.

Buy it here: My only regret is that I didn’t tell enough people to fuck off shirt
HomePage: 2020 Kuteshirt Cute Shirt 



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt