Jesus is my savior cats are my therapy shirt

 Jentleson said, “and look forward to the opportunity to both gain from and contribute to the Kluge Center.” Jentleson’s career spans public policy and academia. From 2009 to 2011, he was senior adviser to the U.S. State Department policy-planning director. He also served as a senior foreign policy adviser to Vice President Al Gore during his 2000 presidential campaign, in the Clinton administration State Department (1993-94), and as a foreign-policy aide to U.S. Sens. Gore (1987-88) and Dave Durenberger (1978-79). In 2014, Jentleson was a distinguished scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, and is now a global fellow there. 

Buy it here:  Jesus is my savior cats are my therapy shirt
HomePage:  2020 Kuteshirt Store




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My body is a Machine that turns Cigarettes into smoked Cigarettes shirt

Garfield Gay Garfield mmm lasagna and cock shirt

Mouse I don’t want to cook anymore I want to die shirt